Monday, June 8, 2009

And there are a few pics at the shower

(But I didn't have enough room for more than this on my memory card, so I feel bad that there are not more because it was a WONDERFUL baby shower!)


With DELICIOUS food (especially desserts!) :O)



Wonderful company!


Cute decorations (and more wonderful food!)


More fabulous company!



Cute little booties (my mother and grandma spent A LONG time getting these so cute! they are made from nut cups, marshmellows, and frosting. So CREATIVE--my family really is so AMAZING!!)


And TONS of CUTE baby stuff! That is ONE. HAPPY. MOM!


A HUGE thank you to my mother, sister, cousins (Shelise and Tara), grandma, mother-in-law, and Sister Boman for doing such a STUPENDOUS job on this fun event for me! I really appreciate and love all of you!

And thank you to everyone who came and for all of the wonderful things we received! We truly are blessed to have so much support at this time in our lives! Thank you, thank you! There were some absolutely DARLING gifts and Camden will look so spiffy now when we go out on the town!

3 comments:

Colin M said...

You look so cute prego!!!

The Gonzales 'Ohana said...

Sorry I couldn't make it for your shower, Megan! It looks like you had a great time and got some cute stuff for your baby boy. You are adorable and I am so excited for you and Devin. :)

Tae and Jay said...

Meg I really need help making my blog look good. I beg of you!