I want to record a few of the things that Camden likes:
- Jingle bells. I made a Christmas decoration that has bells on it. It apparently wasn't that cute, so it has become a chew/shaker toy! (It used to have a cute bow on it)
- His mom. (I won't show a picture of that, but just take my word for it). He KNOWS she's the one with the food!
- Jack-in-the-box: Though it kinda startles him
- His bear mobile that hangs from his swing. We wake up to him talking to these bears pretty much everyday
- Music! YAY! He LOVES when I sing songs to him (for falling asleep, it's that sleep song Mary Poppins sings). He has recently enjoyed "playing" the piano. And whenever he hears music he gets really excited.
- His bumbo. He wants to be a part of things. Plus, it's where he gets his new food!
- His dad. He laughs and laughs and LAUGHS with his dad. Devin will tickle him on his head and he will just giggle uncontrollably! Video to come...
- Books! Camden LOVES to read with me. He will sit and pat at the book, talk back, and try to turn the pages.
Thing he HATES--and by HATES, I mean, screams uncontrollably until it is out of sight and he is safely feeding from mother instead:
I swear he thinks it's the Devil.
Even when I put my own milk in it, it just won't suffice. He wants THE REAL DEAL.
Fast Forward to AFTER Christmas (that will get it's own post)
Excited to start the Texas Championship Game!
"Oh no. Colt McCoy is injured."
He's actually enjoying being on the ground (probably better than watching Texas get killed)
Cheesin' it up!
Our happy little guy some more
This game is so miserable. Stop taking pictures. (I think this game was literally on Devin's mind
for 2-3 days after it. It was just devastating to this Texas fan)
We sold this baby...
I have many a memory in this car, but as is necessary, things must come to an end. And it was for good reason. Stay tuned...
Last Wednesday, Camden had his 4 month well check-up! I KNOW, I can't BELIEVE he is already that old! My little boy is growing so quickly. He is now 15 pounds, 7 ounces (dropped from 91st percentile--when born--to the 62nd). He is not gaining as quickly as I thought he would for being so big at birth. His length is 26 and 3/4 inches (now 95th percentile from the 62nd--when born). And his head is 17.2 inches (84th percentile from the 72nd percentile) He will be a watermelon head like his father. Definitely a Romney trait.
Because he is well, we decided to start him on rice cereal that evening! Here is that experience (minus the video because we do not have a digital camera to hook up to the computer--but take my word for it. It is A.DOR.A.BLE)
"Mommy, do I have to wear this?!"
But he did really well with it. He looks really crazed when he's eating it. He grabs the bowl and tries to force it all in his mouth. He wants it RIGHT NOW. Guess that's another way he takes after his father.
And the next day, he had a fun time playing. Here he is concentrating on attacking the toy.
And it was a success!
Now, we're all caught up--if you don't count the whole month of December! I will get those up eventually!