Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It went through!

The documentary, "Shamed," got enough funding to begin the project!  I'm so thrilled!  Keep your eyes out for it next year around this time!


On another note, today, we begin potty training.  I had to bribe with Sesame Street to get him to wear the underwear the normal way (and not on his head) after many refusals to put them on at all.  He is now happily watching the show dedicated to the letter 'R' and we try going to the potty every 16 minutes.  Yes, 16.  He gets an M&M each time he sits on the potty (for now) and will get two for actually going while on the potty (again, for now).   If all goes well, I'm hoping we can start weaning him from that many M&M's in 2-3 days.  If all doesn't go well, let's just say I have another full box of diapers waiting for us on the top shelf of his closet.  (Before you judge me, there is nothing else that would have worked besides cookies, and one little m&m is much smaller than the cookies I make, so we're going that route)

Yesterday, for Valentine's, I made Devin breakfast pizzas for lunch and from my Facebook post: Our Valentine's dinner consisted of (everything homemade): Flat enchiladas, Pao de Queijo (Brazilian cheese bread), feijao (black beans), and authentic Brazilian lemonade. For dessert: French crepes.  It was SO. so good!  And we were absolutely stuffed.


And just because I am terrible at taking video and pictures of Camden, I never include them, but whenever my sister is in town, she gets a few things.  Here is one of her videos from about a month and a half ago.  There are several songs that are never-ending in Camden's world.  'Follow the Prophet,' 'Clean-up,' 'Sing, Sing, Sing,' and this one: (He definitely LOVES songs and we regularly go through the primary songs while I'm playing the piano--one of our favorite things to do together).



1 comment:

llcall said...

Look at you with V-day dinner...sounds amazing! We are contemplating how to embark on potty training, so I look forward to your updates about that process!