Friday, December 21, 2012

Changes

I know, I know.  I basically haven't written in forever and ever--I haven't even kept up on READING other people's blogs.  The reason is, life has been busy.  And I know that everyone's is busy, but I just didn't find the time to do this, too.  And probably won't find a ton of time even still.  I have, however, gotten a new email address, and will be discontinuing the other.  So,  I think that many of you have my studette1372@juno.com on your private blog rolls.  I have, in a sense, been forced to grow up and get a more "adult" email address, since I became Relief Society president. I don't want to post it on here for all to see (since it's been REALLY nice not getting all of the spam I used to get), so please email the studette1372 email and I will email you the new one so I can be added.  I do enjoy being updated on everyone's lives, and I have been REALLY out of the loop lately.  I hope this finds you well and Merry Christmas everyone!  [Oh, and can I just say that I am REALLY diggin' the new blogger set-up.  Makes a lot more sense!]

Just for good measure, my cute kiddos... (talk about CHEESE)


(and strong hubby)

No comments: