Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shopping and Airplanes

This is how we went shopping yesterday. 


 

 I'm still on my learning curve for the mac and trying to get pictures to work.  You'll just have to look at it sideways I guess.

 


Everyone was just in awe of the cute little boy doing some grocery shopping.  Some people even stopped to take pictures! My mother-in-law found this little grocery cart at a garage sale, and he has been in love with it ever since.  Though our shopping trip took a little bit longer, it was a great learning experience, a lot of fun, and a HUGE entertainment (it kept him SO involved with the shopping process!), so it was well worth the extra work involved.  Everyone in the store was so nice to us; even when we got in their way, so I was grateful it turned out well. 



We were looking through some pictures on Facebook and Camden stopped me at this one because he saw his uncles.  "Dallins....and Byrins.  Temple! And clouds....but where da airplane go?"  Anyway, if you know this place, it's Disneyland....NOT the temple, but I thought it was funny that he thought it was, and I was so glad that he recognizes his uncles still.  Not to mention, he obviously thinks there is always an airplane in the sky (we live right by the airplane flight route in Vegas, so there kinda is), so it's funny that he would even recognize this sky does NOT have one.  Anyway, he's just a cutie and we're glad to have him!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again!! And the airplane thing totally cracked me up! I can't wait until Addison can communicate more and I can understand more of hte funny thoughts that I am sure go through her head.

Shelise said...

I LOVE it. He's so cute and getting so big. I love too that a lot of other people in the store thought it was cute. I love it when something random brings strangers together. ya know?

Oh, and Im still mad about your last post. I was totally teased. lol. My parents have told me a number of times how cute your house is and I'm like, "thanks for rubbing in the fact that you've already seen it."

Tae and Jay said...

I have the cutest nephew in the world! He is mine.