Thursday, October 28, 2010

I love that my mom is so wise

She just is! It's truly a gift from heaven, but know that it's takes a lot of effort on her part as well.
From everyday discussions of gospel principles, to physics and mathematics, to how to treat people well, she is truly an inspiration to behold.  I love that she is my mother and has taught me so well the things that are really essential in this life and the eternities.  She continues to be one of my best, and always trusted, friends as well as a mentor, mother, emotional physician, and encourager.

She treats others with kindness, love, and respect; and can calm some of the most difficult situations. Always giving and giving of herself to her family, friends, and even strangers. I wish everyone could have a mother as impacting for good.  She is my mother--a mother so wise.


P.S.  On a completely separate note as this, I really have to thank all of those who have shown me support in this last week.  As I deal with this, I would love to talk with each one of you for your experiences, stories, hard-ships, contacts, and advice, though, it will take me time to do so.  Thank you for being so kind.  Thank you for caring.   I cannot tell you how appreciative I really feel that you would all read, encourage, and band together in a process that will certainly take some healing for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, forever and ever.

1 comment:

Jeannie Waters said...

My daughter is very nice