Yes, a do it yourself cake complete with Cookie Monster, Elmo, and Oscar the Grouch cupcakes
Ok, we tried to draw the faces on the balloons. That's what you get when you throw
a birthday for $20. I went to about $25 including gifts, decorations, grab bags, etc.. Couldn't help it!
To the left: Camden loves his new Elmo blankie
Is that a NO on the hat??
Loves his Elmo shirt with his embroidered name-Thanks Grandma!
Loves, Loves, LOVES the park! Climbing through the tubes is great fun (but
a rather difficult phenomenon for Mom and Dad)
First slam dunk! Thanks to Aunt Kristin's help and
Aunt JaNae and Uncle Taylor's fabulous gift!
Cried EVERY time we tried to take him out of the swing.
I didn't do a very good job taking pictures of all of the gifts, but he sure does love them!
- Train set, pj's, new outfit, and pillow from Grandma and Grandpa Waters
- Elmo, books, and rolling ball toy from Grandma and Grandpa Romney (some seen on previous post)
- Picture and gift card from Aunt Kristin (bought a new winter coat that actually fits! with it)
- Bath toys from the Mayers
- Firetruck car from Auntie Rhonda and Uncle Ronnow
- Clothes and fun piggy bank toy from Great Grandparents Larson
- Basketball hoop from Aunt JaNae and Uncle Taylor
- Ball and car from Gabi
- $ from Godmother Shelley
- $2 from Great Grandparents Waters
- Toy cat from the Browns
- Puzzles and Elmo blankie from Mom and Dad
We found out the day before Camden's birthday that he had an ear infection and possible strep throat. He was miserable. Fortunately, he was able to start antibiotics immediately so he could at least, in part, enjoy his birthday party the next evening. If you notice, he wasn't smiling in any of the pictures, nor looking at the camera in most of them. This is not normal! ha ha He's a big cheeseball, but was just feeling down in the dumps. At least he found some joy and now he is doing MUCH better! It was a fun party and a pretty darn Happy Birthday!
P.S. A big Thank YOU to my ma, Dad, Dev, JaNae, and Taylor for help with the preparations. I couldn't have done it without you!