Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Pumpkin Day!!!


I went with Daddy and Mommy to trick-or-treat at Aunt JaNae's. She took some cute pictures of me while I was awake, but as soon as we started trick-or-treating in Springville, I fell right asleep in Daddy's arms.


And I just kept sleeping...

But Mom got some cute pictures with McGruff...


Darth Vador...

Mark Twain...

And some Pioneer Women...


They all thought I was pretty special! :O) Here I am at home after the festivities.


But I was getting hungry, so I tried to eat my costume.


When I couldn't get a piece of it--nor would Mom or Dad give me any candy that I helped them collect--I got a tad bit upset.




Believe it or not, I am already smiling! This is just a half smile this morning when I woke up, but you can see it in my pumpkin costume pictures too! I'm such a cutie!

5 comments:

Shelise said...

Wow he looks so different from the last time I saw him. Even in pictures. Wow!!! They grow so fast... its sad. Cannon is already 7 1/2 months and Camden is already smiling and being a pumpkin. Cute. Oh and thanks for the link. I was totally laughing.

Anonymous said...

love that first shot of the smiley pumpkin...so cute!

We are... said...

That was my favorite too Lindsay! Hence the reason it came first...just in case I lost everyone after the first picture. :O)

Angela Winterton said...

I love the photo of Camden asleep with his head tilted way back. Trick-O-Treating can really wear a little one out! When we brought Lucy home from our ward's Halloween party, she just laid on the floor, like "Please take me to bed. I am too tired to move." I've never seen her so still!

Taralee said...

What a dang cute little pumpkin!! I laughed at hte part where "he" said he was crying because you guys wouldn't give him the candy he helped collect :) Such injustice haha.