Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Parents!

Hey ya'll!


I know that I haven't kept this very updated lately. I have a lot to catch up on, but that won't happen today. I wanted to tell all about my FABULOUS Christmas surprise and the whole last month, but I have yet to get the pictures from it all since I had to borrow others' cameras. There is SOME exciting news though that I can quickly update you all on while I have a moment....


Devin and I are now an Aunt and Uncle for the FIRST time!!!!! Jaysa Sue Ferguson was born on January 29, 2009 and we were notified in just enough time that we could hop into our car, head to St. George, and even be there for the birth (okay, so not actually IN the room, but we were right in the hallway with only the curtain drawn, so we were able to experience that sweet moment as well)! It was very exciting for Devin and I to be able to be there and we are excited to introduce you to our new little niece and the new parents, Robin and C.J. Take a peak....


Want more??? Of course you do!

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

don't you just love new babies?

maggie-t said...

congratulations!!! You will be a great aunt: )